CAC Specialty Promotes Robert Plumb to Executive Vice President, Strengthens Natural Resources Team with Multiple New Hires
Apr 15, 2021
CAC Specialty is growing its Natural Resources team from within and adding four new members who previously worked at other leading brokers and insurers and will report to industry veterans Robert Plumb and Josh Kirklin.
- Robert Plumb – Plumb has been promoted to executive vice president, co-head of oil and gas within CAC Specialty, Natural Resources division. In this role, Plumb will work alongside Josh Kirklin to lead the practice. While serving as senior vice president at CAC Specialty, Plumb was responsible for co-founding the energy practice, growing the business and aligning the Cobbs Allen and CAC Specialty Natural Resources brands. Plumb joins CAC Specialty from its affiliated company Cobbs Allen, where he was instrumental in growing the Cobbs Allen energy business. Due to his experience as an underwriter, Plumb brings unique market perspective on analyzing carrier risk to all of his on and offshore energy accounts.
- Jill Broughton – CAC Specialty welcomes Broughton as senior account manager of CAC Specialty, Natural Resources. Broughton joins the team with more than 20 years of energy experience.
- Kimberly Rossi – The team welcomes Rossi to the CAC Specialty, Natural Resources division as account manager. Previously, Rossi worked as an account manager accumulating over seven years of experience. Her skills include marketing, claims and administration.
- Jo Doan – The team welcomes Doan to CAC Specialty’s Natural Resources division as an account manager with over four years of account manager experience.
- Tanya Rhodes – CAC Specialty welcomes Rhodes as an executive assistant and Houston office manager. Rhodes comes to CAC Specialty with over 15 years of executive assistant experience.
“CAC Specialty is committed to furthering the talent within our organization and becoming a magnet for great new hires in the Natural Resources space,” said Gary King, CAC Specialty, executive chairman. “We are implementing our broader growth strategy, which is to continue to double down on this area. With these new hires we will continue to raise the bar in client service.”