Partnering With Operators To Solve Risk Challenges – From The Simple To The Previously Unsolvable.
Senior Living operators face particular challenges in the markets they serve and in the courts of public opinion. Today’s Senior Living Risk and Insurance marketplace continues to challenge operators on a number of fronts. They need partners with a deep knowledge of this specialized industry to guide them through this landscape. CAC’s Senior Living Practice Team delivers this precise navigation. We offer clients technical expertise, comprehensive planning and informed decision-making to secure dynamic and cost effective insurance programs. We are a fiercely independent broker with no corporate conflicts that compete with our clients’ best interests. We act locally but work globally to provide comprehensive, innovative, and durable insurance solutions.
From staffing to operations, to liability and property claims, operators are continuing to face strong headwinds. The team at CAC Specialty is here to help. Our team is comprised of former Senior Living Legal and Risk Executives, Insurance Adjusters, Third-Party Administrators and Claims and Coverage Counsel. Our commitment is to be your trusted virtual risk management partner on all risk and insurance related matters 24/7. Personal interaction is primary in all that we do, supported by technology and analytics.
DATA and ANALYTICS
- In-house Actuarial Team
- Proprietary Client Dashboard to display analytics for all lines of coverage
- In-house Property CAT Modeling
- In-house Loss Trending and Benchmarking
- Actuarial Analysis to determine loss sensitive or self-insured feasibility
COVERAGE AREA EXPERTISE
- Specialty Teams led by seasoned insurance brokers, risk managers, underwriters, attorneys and industry professionals
- Average 20+ years of experience in handling senior living risks.
- Recommendations for assignment of our preferred defense counsel to your claims throughout the country.
LOSS CONTROL AND CLAIMS EXPERTISE
- Establish guidelines with carriers and adjusters for communication and claims handling.
- Active and aggressive monitoring of all claims on all lines.
- Coordinated monthly claims meetings to discuss next steps to achieve expedited claim resolutions.
- Loss Analytics
- Assistance in data gathering for complex claims
- Access to forensic accountants and other services
- Training with management staff